Due to the ever-changing details of the Covid-19 pandemic, teleconferencing options may be necessary for the seminar. We are able to offer a 50% refund on all full price tuitions. All deposits, i.e payment plan, are non-refundable. If current travel restrictions have interfered with a seminar you are currently registered for, we are actively working to transfer your tuition to a rescheduled date. Thank you for your patience, we will be in touch with you if your seminar has been affected.
ID 6: Assessing Movement Subsystems
- ID the five basic movement subsystems coined by Dr. Andry Vleeming and his research team
- ID the anatomy and discussions, palpations, assessments, gait cycles, and common uses for the Intrinsic Subsystem, Deep Longitudinal Subsystem, Lateral Subsystem, Anterior Oblique Subsystem, and Posterior Oblique Subsystem
- ID the palpation of important landmarks on structures that prove useful in assessments of the five subsystems
- Visualize the structures in interactive formats, such as body painting, drawings, visual aids, and transparencies
- Dissect assessments patient presentation with live case studies, using functional tests and perturbations
- Dissect corrective strategies/movements to help the subsystems move freely with mobility, stability and strength
- Simulated Dissection of the Subsystems
- 3-5 Instructors circulate to answer questions and optimize learning.
- Course includes: manual, learning tools for take-home help, a support forum, and the entire course recorded for free Vimeo access after the course is complete.