Due to the ever-changing details of the Covid-19 pandemic, teleconferencing options may be necessary for the seminar. We are able to offer a 50% refund on all full price tuitions. All deposits, i.e payment plan, are non-refundable. If current travel restrictions have interfered with a seminar you are currently registered for, we are actively working to transfer your tuition to a rescheduled date. Thank you for your patience, we will be in touch with you if your seminar has been affected.
ID 5: Nerve Entrapment
•ID the difference between radiculopathy, peripheral neuropathy, and cranial neuropathy
• ID the clinical pearls of functional anatomy knowledge that deem nerves clinically relevant
• ID entrapment sites of the vast majority of peripheral nerves, including cranial nerves, dorsal rami, cervical plexus, brachial plexus, intercostal nerves, lumbar plexus, and sacral plexus, and coccygeal plexus
• ID the modalities carried by each peripheral nerve, so symptomatic loss/inflammation can be predicted
• ID the palpation of important landmarks on structures that prove useful in assessments of entrapment
• Visualize the structures in interactive formats, such as body painting, drawings, visual aids, and transparencies
• Dissect assessments based upon entrapment location and patient presentation
• Dissect common functional movements to help release entrapments at various sites
• Simulated Dissection of entrapment sites
• 3-5 Instructors circulate to answer questions and optimize learning.
• Course includes: manual, learning tools for take-home help, a support forum, and the entire course recorded for free Vimeo access after the course is complete.