Due to the ever-changing details of the Covid-19 pandemic, teleconferencing options may be necessary for the seminar. We are able to offer a 50% refund on all full price tuitions. All deposits, i.e payment plan, are non-refundable. If current travel restrictions have interfered with a seminar you are currently registered for, we are actively working to transfer your tuition to a rescheduled date. Thank you for your patience, we will be in touch with you if your seminar has been affected.
Anatomy Angel: Pelvic Floor Health with Dr. Kathy Dooley
*Anatomy Angel: Pelvic Floor Health*
Dr. Dooley has been invited to several cities for a special class on discussing pelvic floor anatomy, health, rehabilitation, and sexual issues.
Class: Anatomy Angel: Pelvic Floor Health
Locations in 2020:
Melbourne, Australia: August 3, 8 am -12 pm
Sydney, Australia: August 8, 4:30-8:30 pm
London, UK: September 2, 9 am -1 pm
Price: $200 USD*
*Includes PDF and recording, plus one seat to a live class. You can purchase this the recording and PDF for the same price, and sit in the class one time later, if you choose. No discounts given. Please note this is a separate course from the Immaculate Dissection series, therefore the ID Coupons are not valid towards the Anatomy Angel course.
- Venmo: drkathydooley
- PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CC, cash, check: accepted at seminar
-Please include in the comments of your online payment “Pelvic floor Health class"
Time: 4 hours
We will cover many topics in this one day class.
- Pelvic floor functional anatomy and assessment
- Questionnaire for clinical auditing
- Myths about breathing mechanics and functional rehab strategies
- Common and unique surgical techniques, including meshing and gender affirmation, and how they affect physical health from a rehab standpoint
- Hormones, neurotransmitters, and how they play a part in pelvic floor health
- Corrective strategies and how to choose the right people to help you
Lecture will include:
- Pelvic floor learning tools for better visuals in educating patients
- Take-home handouts of lecture with clinical auditing help
- Recording of class for your perusal after the course via Vimeo
- Group discussion with plenty of time for Q and A
- A safe, fun, collegial learning environment to discuss this challenging yet important anatomy
To lock in your in-person spot or obtain the recording, please email me directly:
You can also purchase just the recording and PDF, if you cannot be present live. Price is the same. This also buys you a seat to the seminar in the future, should you choose to take me up on it!
Seated is limited so lock in your spot and join us!